Audit Job Vacancy in a Leading Accounting Firm
Posted on: 7 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - IC
Our client is a leading accounting firm in Nigeria, and is looking for an employable candidates for a managerial position.
The suitable candidate will be ACCA, ACA qualified with experience in IT Audit or lending, and will help shape a maturing audit function during significant business growth.
Your duties will include:
- •Good Academic record, Strong Communication Skills.
- •To provide guidance on All Audit and control matters as well as undertaking projects roles.
- •Ability to identify issues quickly and form a reliable judgment.
- •You will be required to develop close working relationship with clients and deliver a Professional and tailored services.
- B.Sc/HND Accounting ACCA, ACA
- Age: 30-35 years
- Location: Ibadan & Lagos
Potential candidate criteria:
- -Working knowledge of GAAP, SAS, IAS, and IFRS.
- -Develop effective working relationships with public sector clients.
- -Related professional/accounting qualification would be an advantage.
- -Proficient in applying audit principles, skills and techniques by performing audit tests of varying degrees of complexity.
- -Adopt a risk based approach for all audits undertaken.
Method of Application
How to apply: Qualified and interested candidates should apply here www.icsjobportal.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at The World Bank
- Senior System Administrator at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The World Bank
- Graduate Relationship Officers at a Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits
- Ecobank Nigeria Latest Recruitment