Audit Job Vacancy in a Leading Accounting Firm
Posted on: 7 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - IC
Our client is a leading accounting firm in Nigeria, and is looking for an employable candidates for a managerial position.
The suitable candidate will be ACCA, ACA qualified with experience in IT Audit or lending, and will help shape a maturing audit function during significant business growth.
Your duties will include:
- •Good Academic record, Strong Communication Skills.
- •To provide guidance on All Audit and control matters as well as undertaking projects roles.
- •Ability to identify issues quickly and form a reliable judgment.
- •You will be required to develop close working relationship with clients and deliver a Professional and tailored services.
- B.Sc/HND Accounting ACCA, ACA
- Age: 30-35 years
- Location: Ibadan & Lagos
Potential candidate criteria:
- -Working knowledge of GAAP, SAS, IAS, and IFRS.
- -Develop effective working relationships with public sector clients.
- -Related professional/accounting qualification would be an advantage.
- -Proficient in applying audit principles, skills and techniques by performing audit tests of varying degrees of complexity.
- -Adopt a risk based approach for all audits undertaken.
Method of Application
How to apply: Qualified and interested candidates should apply here www.icsjobportal.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- IBD Analyst/Associate at Exotix
- Division Manager, Capital Market Development at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Business Development / Deal Origination Officer at Nexus Capital Markets, LLC
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Relationship Managers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Career Opportunities at Wema Bank Plc