TalentBase is an affordable and easy-to-use HRM platform solution enabling HR managers and growing businesses simplify and organize their HR processes. The platform simplifies critical HR functions such as employee data management, payroll processing, performance management, time & attendance, amongst others.
Location(s): Nigeria / Lagos
Category: Marketing and Advertising, Marketing & Sales Consulting, Sales Presentations, Customer Service/Support, Sales Writing
Job Type: Full-Time
Min. Qualification: Bachelors
Min. Years of Experience: 2-4
Start date: 01/01/2015
Travel: 0 - 15%
TalentBase is leading provider of HR technology in Nigeria. The TalentBase platform provides cutting-edge solutions designed to help companies, HR managers and HR consultants effectively manage their workforce. It includes a full suite of recruitment, employee record management, payroll processing, performance management, time management, attendance tracking, vacation scheduling and employee queries modules.
- - Responsible for identifying leads, conducting sales demo and closing leads within given territory
- - Owns and manages the end to end sales process for potential accounts
- - Formulating and participating in client prospecting and revenue generation initiatives
- - Provides first-level account management coverage for clients within designated territory
- - Responsible for weekly forecast and sales updates for selected territory
- - Makes recommendations for all pricing & offers support as well as gathers necessary approvals
- - Ensures partners are abreast of all new selling and promotion opportunities, for example, new modules, discounts, packages etc.
- - Coaches partner sales reps on the generation, qualification, development and closing of leads
- - Supports management in all deal-closing activities
- - Develop and execute a competency plan to ensure partner resources are properly trained on the latest solution, the sales content and the overall use of the platform
- - Develops presales coaching plan for existing and new clients based on requirements
- - Assist potential and new clients in completing onboarding process
- - Regular follow-up and tracking of client’s use of platform and proffer solutions to increase demand and use of platform
- - Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions both internally and to customers
- - Escalate unresolved issues following established escalation guidelines
- - Bachelor’s Degree
- - Minimum 3 years’ experience
- - HR/ IT/software background (preferred)
- - Strong sales or marketing background (preferably in ERP, Business Intelligence or HRIS solutions)
- - Experience in multi-channel go to market models and indirect sales channels
- - Understanding the process of selling software solutions directly and through partners
- - Excellent business level English (oral and written)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.