Our client, a non banking financial organisation who provides a wide spectrum of financial solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate client's circumstances is seeking to hire dedicated Financial Advisors.
The role is for Chartered Institute of Insurance of Nigeria (CIIN) members or candidates who must have undergone the two-day training organized by CIIN that certifies and are certified sales agents as they will be individually accountable for providing advice on a specific range of products to an assigned market.
The successful candidate will execute product sales and marketing activities in line with Company's guidelines and strategy, to continually achieve growth in client base and revenue targets.
He/ She will also:
- - Provide advice in line with the customer value proposition & compliance framework.
- - Develop, track & review business plan to meet individual performance targets.
- - Work in specific allocated markets, with a specific range of products.
- - Increase the clientele base of the organisation
Key Result Areas are measured in terms of the following:
- - Personal Effectiveness
- - Sales/Productivity
- - Financial Advice
- - Relationship Building
Skills and Qualification
- BSc/HND in Insurance, Marketing or any other related discipline
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in the sales and marketing
- Strong sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent networking skills, relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Sales experience is an advantage
- Interested candidate must be a certified member of the Chartered Institute of Insurance of Nigeria (CIIN) or must have undergone the two-day training organized by CIIN that certifies them as Sales Agent.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Very strong organizational skills
- Goal Oriented
- Sales and Performance Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication (oral & written)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale