Our client, a manufacturer of vegetable oil seeks to fill the role:
Laboratory Supervisor will be responsible for providing a variety of professional and laboratory works such as routine laboratory tests and clinical services amongst other clinical services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
- Recording and analysing data
- Demonstrating procedures as required
- Understand all aspects of clinical laboratory sciences and basic life sciences as well as laboratory support to
- medical systems supporting operations
- Collecting, preparing and/or testing samples
- Maintaining laboratory equipment
- Providing technical support when required
- Presenting laboratory test results to senior staff and management
- Assist in procurement of lab supplies
- Writing reports, reviews and summaries on experiments or trials
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant scientific and technical developments
- Supervising laboratory staff.
- Managing laboratories.
- Any other assigned duty.
- Minimum of a degree in Science Laboratory Technology/Industrial Chemistry/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Health Science.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Experience in carrying out different laboratory experiments
- Display of initiative
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Diplomatic & negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using 'Laboratory Supervisor' as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.