Latest Recruitment Opportunities at Jagal - 7 Openings
Posted on: 29 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Nigerdock’s fabrication yard is the standard by which excellence in the industry is measured. It has delivered on the country’s most important oil & gas construction projects including Total’s Usan and Akpo fields, ExxonMobil’s Erha and MIPS projects, Chevron’s Agbami and Escarvos Gas Projects as well as Shell’s Bonga project. The company’s capability includes construction of FPSO topside process modules, offshore platforms, flares, bridges and has built several of the world’s largest deepwater SPM buoys. The company is focused on becoming an FPSO topside integration centre for the industry.
Nigerdock is committed to the highest safety standards in the industry and has defined and maintained Health, Safety and Environmental Manuals, Policies and Procedures for all of its operations. The company’s workforce is consistently trained in the safe working practices of their individual fields.
- Group Marketing and Communications Manager
- Pipe Fitter
- Pipe Fitter Foreman
- Assistant Material Controller
- Senior Project Engineer at JAGAL Group Nigeria
- Project Engineer
- Technical Clerk
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a Reputable Oil & Gas (Upstream) Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- HR Systems Analyst at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- IT Support Administrator at Tamrose Ventures Limited
- Graduate Facility Officer at RusselSmith Group
- Aviation Sales Officer at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- Health, Safety and Environment Manager at MG Vowgas Group