Leaps 29 are working with an international engineering and power services provider company.
Our client is well established in Nigeria and is now seeking to extend into the Nigerian power section as part of the Nigerian power sector reforms. As part of their growth plans towards playing a prominent role in the Nigerian Power Generation sector, they are in the process of taking over an existing power generation company, as part of the ongoing Nigerian power sector privatisation exercise and seek the services of a competent Human Resources Manager
The relevant HR Manager will be responsible to provide high quality leadership delivery and management of HR services to Management and employees. These services include policy development and interpretation, employees’ benefits, payroll supervision, recruitment, manpower planning and talent pipeline management, learning and development and manage HR systems. The incumbent will be responsible for the effective and efficient execution of all HR processes as well initiate continuous improvement programmes.
To be suitable for this position you will need to have the following background:
• B.Sc/BA in Social/Management Sciences. Relevant Higher degree and professional Human Resources qualification will be and added advantage
• 5 – 10 years HR experience in the Power/Energy ( Oil and Gas ) sector
• International working experience will be an added advantage
• Nigerian citizen
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop HR strategies, policies, processes and procedures that will support business development initiatives
• Contribute to broad based business discussions as a member of the Leadership team
• Manage Industrial and Labour relations in line with national Labour laws
• Identify and manage process improvement opportunities in line with business requirements
• Manage employee performance and remuneration processes
• Develop and drive resourcing and recruitment plans in support of the business
• Develop and manage employee learning and development as well as induction plans
• Manage industrial and employee relations issues including developing a grievance management procedure
• Ensure that payroll is processed in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure compliance to all internal and local legislative requirements.
• Drive employee engagement initiatives
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity.
To apply for this position, click here