Latest Career Opening at VoguePay
Posted on: 20 October, 2014
Deadline: 17 November, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at VoguePay
VoguePay is a payment processing platform facilitating online and mobile payments for goods and services across a wide range of industrial sectors. VoguePay’s services position it as a foremost payment processor facilitating payments for goods and services within Nigeria and between Nigeria and the world.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Web and software development, maintenance and service. He/She will also be charged with providing technical assistance to VoguePay clients.
- Should have portfolio of previous projects handled listed in their CVs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- Head, Technical Operations at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Analyst at BetaPlus Int'l Synergy Limited
- Financial Accountants at Afterschool Center for Career Development
- Career Opportunities at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Internal Control Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Treasury Risk Assistant at the African Development Bank (AfDB)