Latest Career Opening at VoguePay
Posted on: 20 October, 2014
Deadline: 17 November, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at VoguePay
VoguePay is a payment processing platform facilitating online and mobile payments for goods and services across a wide range of industrial sectors. VoguePay’s services position it as a foremost payment processor facilitating payments for goods and services within Nigeria and between Nigeria and the world.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Web and software development, maintenance and service. He/She will also be charged with providing technical assistance to VoguePay clients.
- Should have portfolio of previous projects handled listed in their CVs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- Managing Director At A Leading Microfinance Bank - TheJobMag Limited
- Finance and Admin Manager at PML Advisory Limited
- Job Openings at a Microfinance Bank - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Vacancies at Eagle International Resource
- Customer Service Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ongoing Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Vacancy at Lovonus Microfinance Bank