Jobs at Pentecost Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 17 October, 2014
Deadline: 23 October, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Pentecost Microfinance Bank - A Microfinance Bank licenced by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) located in Nnewi, Anambra State, South East Nigeria is seeking to expand its operations and in view of the above, he is currently to fill the position below:
- B.Sc/HND in ICT or other related courses with 5 years experience.
- Applicants with M.Sc degree in relevant discipline will be added advantage.
go to method of application »
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting/Banking and Finance with 5 years experience or other professional certificate can also apply.
- Holder of M.Sc degree in other relevant discipline will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to:
The Synod Office,
Diocese of Nnewi (Anglican Communion),
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Entry-level Secretaries at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
- Manager, Alliances & Partnerships at Mahindra Comviva
- Latest Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Transaction Officer at Fosad Consulting
- Consultant (Nigeria Livestock Micro Reforms in Agribusiness) at the World Bank Group
- Latest Recruitment at African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Wealth Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Sales Coordinator at a Microfinance Bank - Ascentech Services Ltd