Recruitment at Made Concepts Nigeria
Posted on: 17 October, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Made Concepts Nigeria
Made Concepts Nigeria is an indigenous privately owned training development company and a service provider to diverse businesses. We have been in existence since 2008 and we have a tremendous track record over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
We require Biochemists and Human Nutritionists to strengthen our work force,and Health professionals qualified to provide practical information to promote healthy eating habits and help in the treatment of disease.
- Researching how the body's functions are affected by nutrient supply.
- Investigating the relationship between genes and nutrients.
- Studying how diet affects metabolism.
- Examining the process of nourishment and the association between diet, disease and health.
- Providing health advice and promoting healthy eating.
- Advising about special diets.
- Educating health professionals and the public about nutrition.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team/supporting the work of other health care professionals.
Skills and Qualities
- Understanding of the nutritional value of food.
- Awareness of how diet affects health.
- Strong scientific interest (biology, anatomy and physiology).
- Evaluation, analysis and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Initiative and the ability to manage time and resources effectively when undertaking tasks and problem-solving in professional practice.
- Excellent IT and internet research skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to translate complex scientific research into plain English, imparting practical health advice to clients.
- Patience, tact and empathy to people's psychological and physical needs.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and independently as well as work in co-operation with others.
- Responsible, professional approach, respecting client confidentiality.
- Financial and management skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV's to: email@example.com Note: Must reside in Lagos and Kwara State
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Made Concepts NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Business Development Executives at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited