Vacancies in a Democracy & Good Governance NGO
Posted on: 14 October, 2014
Deadline: 21 October, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
An Abuja based NGO working on democracy and good governance, would like to hire brilliant and hard working staff into the following positions:
- With a knack for creativity, and exceedingly good writing and communication skills and strong analytical mind.
- Should possess a Bachelors degree in Law (LL.B).
- Additionally, a Masters/Graduate degree required.
- 5 years work experience needed.
go to method of application »
- Must be tech-savvy, capable of managing network, content and design of a dynamic website.
- Also needs to possess graphics skills.
- At least a University first degree and relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates Should send a detailed application letter and a full CV, pasted on the face of e-mail. No attachments please. Please send application within 7 days, to: Programstaff@yahoo.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Call for Proposals at Mercy Corps
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at WaterAid Nigeria
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation at PACT Nigeria
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT Nigeria
- Deputy Chief of Party at PACT Nigeria
- MHPSS Technical Specialist at Heartland Alliance International
- Business Support Assistant (SCOPE) at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Organizational Development Specialist, STEER Project at Save the Children Nigeria