Vacancies in a Democracy & Good Governance NGO
Posted on: 14 October, 2014
Deadline: 21 October, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
An Abuja based NGO working on democracy and good governance, would like to hire brilliant and hard working staff into the following positions:
- With a knack for creativity, and exceedingly good writing and communication skills and strong analytical mind.
- Should possess a Bachelors degree in Law (LL.B).
- Additionally, a Masters/Graduate degree required.
- 5 years work experience needed.
go to method of application »
- Must be tech-savvy, capable of managing network, content and design of a dynamic website.
- Also needs to possess graphics skills.
- At least a University first degree and relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates Should send a detailed application letter and a full CV, pasted on the face of e-mail. No attachments please. Please send application within 7 days, to: Programstaff@yahoo.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Job Openings at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Monitoring & Evaluation Associate at AiDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN)
- M&E/Database Manager at Save the Children Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Fresh Vacancies at Médecins Sans Frontières
- Job Opportunities at ActionAid Nigeria
- Field Manager, North West Nigeria at New Incentives
- Behavior Change and Training Deputy Program Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International