Comverse is a leading global provider of telecom business solutions that enable communication service provider success in the hyper-connected world through service innovation and smart monetization.
The company’s proven and innovative product portfolio includes BSS, Policy Management (PCRF) and Enforcement and Digital & Value Added Services – all backed by Managed and Professional Services. Comverse’s extensive customer base spans more than 125 countries with solutions successfully delivered to over 450 communication service providers serving more than two billion subscribers.
Comverse’s solutions are available in a variety of delivery models, including on-site, cloud, hosted/SaaS and managed services.
Main areas of responsibility:
· Build and develop relationships at C level.
· Develop business strategy for growth, focusing on opening doors, building relationships and establishing core revenue streams, and meeting and exceeding defined targets
· Grow revenue through renewal of existing contracts, identification of new pipeline opportunities, and sales of incremental added value services
· Achieve or exceed revenue and margin targets for the region
· Execute added value campaigns across the customer base e.g upgrades to new product versions
· Co-operate closely with Business Units, product management , PS delivery and Managed Services teams to ensure customer needs, desires and requirements are clearly understood and addressed
· Manage contract negotiations
Desired Skills and Experience
Additional Skills & Competencies:
The ideal candidate will have operated in a Senior Account Director/ Sales management capacity within a similar environment. They are also likely to have extensive operational experience, ideally gained in a company in a similar sector.
· Knowledge and experience of Software delivery in either BSS or VAS
· International experience, specifically in Africa including Nigeria
· Creative/innovative in approach
· Strong autonomy
· High energy with a strong communication style
· Ability to work cooperatively and flexibly with other team members
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Adaptable attitude to different cultures and situations
· Ability to lead and monitor cross-company processes
· Fluent in English
· Graduate degree (MS or MBA) and relevant experience is required
Comverse is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Comverse is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.