Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei's products and solutions cover wireless products (HSDPAlWCDMNEDGElGPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 IxEV-DOiCDMA2000 IX, WiMAX) core network products ( IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN ), network products (mx, xDSL, Optical, Routers. LAN Switch)" application and software (IN. mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTS/CDMA) Major products are based on Huawei's self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with qUick response.
Huawei's products are deployed in over 100 countries, and serve 28 of the world's top 50 operators. as well as over one billion users worldwide. For more information. please visit http://www.huawei.com
General Requirements for the positions
Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company. Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
Proficient in Microsoft office, (word, excel and PowerPoint)
Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
Self-motivated, flexible. Enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player
The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis.
Enterprise ICT – Account Manager
• Bachelor degree or above in relevant major. An MBA will be preferred.
• Should have over 5 years work experience in a well-known CT or IT companies and 6 years experience in key account sales and vertical market sales.
• Should have the experience of managing vertical market customers and leading teams.
• Should deeply understand the vertical market and the local key accounts sales practice.
• Should have good concept of overall situation and the spirit of teamwork, and be able to take frequent business trips domestic and abroad.
• Should have proven achievement in the past, achievements attained by leading teams is most preferred.
• Should Be fluent in English, Knowledge of another foreign language will be most preferred.
• Will be responsible for the development of key vertical market customers: such as customers of public utilities, finance, rail transportation, broadcasting and television, energy and power etc ...
• Will be responsible for the customer relationship management, preparing the guidelines for vertical market sales and solution white papers, and facilitating the R&D, integration and packaging of the solutions.
• Will be responsible for the customer relationship management and development of key accounts, and supporting the development of Nigeria projects.
• Will establish sustainable strategic relationship between Huawei and the strategic vertical market customer>.
• Will be responsible for the cultivation and development of the regional vertical market, seeking and taking advantage of market opportunities.
CONTACT MAIL: Oluwaseun.email@example.com
• Degree in engineering with strong commodities knowledge
• Minimum 8 years "hands on" engineering/procurement experience in multi-national telecommunication industry.
• Strong understanding of supplier's base in Nigeria.
• Strong analytical, co-ordination and organization skills
• Good written and oral communication skills, able to interact with different levels of people
• Team player with proven influence and collaboration skills and ability to work effectively across functions
• Providing strategic procurement sourcing services for indirect materials and services requirements for telecommunications industries. Responsibilities will include:
• Gathering, analyzing, investigating and developing effective cost reduction projects;
• Interact, evaluate and maintain good relationships with suppliers
• Understanding customer's requirement and work closely with suppliers.
• Will be Working with and supported by global procurement sourcing policy, propose, manage and implement sourcing projects, providing cost reductions without any detrimental impact to quality and response time to customer.
CONTACT MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Location: Abuja
ENTERPRISE BUSINESS ICT-PRODUCT MANAGER
• More than 3 years experience in ICT industry;
• Should have the ability to design end to end integrated solution based on customer requirements;
• Bachelor or above of Communication/Computer/Software
• In-depth knowledge about common industry ICT solutions, such as: IPPBX, Unified Communication/VOIP Call Center, CCTV, IP transmission, wireless, 3G, 2G, Storage/Server, etc.
• Familiar with common ICT technologies, such as M2M, SaaS, PaaS, etc.
• Cross sales experiences in direct and indirect sales model, working experience for System integrator / Bank / Transportation / education / consultation companies preferred;
• Strong result-orientation, interpersonal understanding and communication ability and teamwork awareness;
• Excellent management, presentation and communication skills in English
The Enterprise Business ICT Product Manager will provide customized solution and consultation service to industry customers based on Huawei market development, including market analysis, service planning and forecast, research and evaluation of business models, operation consultation, economic analysis and business plan development, etc.;
Will be in charge of integration projects within the ICT solution design / partner selection / partner certification / integration of project delivery, and all other ICT integration projects, the person will be responsible for project success and profitability;
Will act as the main interface on Huawei accounts (mainly Industry customers) and local system integration partner for all technical and commercial proposals;
Will work closely with account team and project leader to present Huawei enterprise business ICT solution to customers;
Will make Customer-oriented ICT solution presentation to industry customer, increase market awareness of Huawei enterprise ICT solution;
Should follow the trends in the industry ICT field and establish industry analysis models.
CONTACT MAIL: Oluwaseun.email@example.com
· The candidate must have at least 4 years Telecom experience and at least 3 years experience in
· Microwave planning & design, have microwave product maintains experience is preferred.
· Bachelor Degree or above in Telecommunication, Electronics, Computer Science or relevant Engineering major.
· Should master microwave planning tools path loss. Have good knowledge of Microwave system
· Should be an ambitious self starter with outstanding communication and customer relations management skill.
· Should be a result oriented, strategic thinker with proven track record. a Should be familiar with the Microwave network in Nigeria.
· Should be fluent English of speaking and writing. Fluency French is preferred
· Provide the excellent microwave knowledge to support Huawei microwave sales, lead the microwave solution work.
· Perform complex research and analysis of market, customer requirement; work with customers to create the microwave solution suitable for individual market needs.
· Analyze the bidding documents; get a good understanding of requirement from customers. a Proactively work with bidding team to create competitive offers.
· Do the microwave planning& design based on the bidding strategies; provide the excellent microwave high level design result and proposal to support sales of huawei microwave product.
· Conduct the necessary survey for the pre-sales microwave planning
· Present the detailed microwave design result to customers and get agreement with them.
CONTACT MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Location: LAGOS
SERVICE MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST
· University degree in Electrical! Telecommunications/ Computer engineering.
· Minimum of 2 years experience in Telecom industry with hands-on experienced with the repairs of GSM and CDMA terminals.
· Must be ambitious, self starter with outstanding communication and customer relations management Skill a A result oriented, strategic thinker with proven track record a Familiar with the GSM/UMS network in Nigeria
· Provision of 1st, 2nd and 3rd level technical support of all Huawei Terminal Products
· Provision of product knowledge and technical repair training of all Huawei terminals to ASC's.
· Maintenance of spare parts provided to ASC's
· Management of ASC's to ensure they comply with SLA's and good customer relations standard with end-users.
· Report the day to day activities of ASC's to the Technical Service manager. • To ensure the KPI of ASC's are always met.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
· All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email addresses and must be received not later than 1 week from the date of advertisement. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV's the
· Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying and should save their C.V with their names and job title. All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.
· Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not bother to apply. Applicants can follow up on the recruitment adverts and available positions in the career website; visit
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO. NIG. LTD.
Plot 98, Adeola Odeku Street, South Atlantic Towers, Victoria Island, Lagos
NB: *EACH POSITION IS A FIXED CONTRACT TERM APPOINTMENT FOR NOT LESS THAN 1 YEAR OR MORE AT FIRST. IT IS RENEWABLE SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE-.