Station Manager at Eritrean Airlines
Posted on: 27 September, 2011
Deadline: 4 October, 2011
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Eritrean Airlines
Eritrean Airlines, the National flag carrier of the State of Eritrea is launching its operations, and is looking to recruit a qualified Station Manager at Lagos, meeting the following criteria.
Must have five years of related experience in similar capacity
Excellent organization, supervisory and managerial skills with multitasking abilities under extreme work pressures.
Excellent communication, social and interpersonal skills in dealing with passengers and interoffice relations.
Must be computer literate
Method of Application
Interested applicants can send their CV along with a passport size photograph by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier to the following postal address; within 7 days of this advertisement.
DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES
Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 2222nd floor, S.A Building
Warsal Street 189,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eritrean AirlinesSimilar Jobs
- Fronk Desk/Admin at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Captain (Learjet 45 Aircraft) At Global Profilers
- Legal Vacancy at Landover Company Limited
- Finance Career Opportunities at Bristow Group
- Job Opportunities at Ethiopian Airlines