Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an international household utilities company to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for its operations in Nigeria.
Our client is a world leader in kitchen and bath plumbing fixtures, furniture & tile, engines & generators, and golf & resort with offices with over 50 manufacturing locations and over 30,000 staffs.
• Drive profitable growth in the region. Identify the full potential of the region
• Identify the market share per product category
• Set up action plan to drive expansion and gain market share
• Monitor a team of sales people and area sales managers
• Define yearly target in sales & margin. Validate the account plan with the customers that are set up by the sales people
• Follow up weekly, monthly & quarterly the activity of the team in term of project quotation, retail development, show room improvement, specification, sales achievement, margin achievement
• Monitor the distribution network in the assigned markets .Assess the distributors, help them grow, run consistent working meetings & visits to the different locations of the distributors.
• Provide information on product, on pricing, on supply chain, on payment terms and on after sales service to the distributor when required.
• Evaluate performance of current distributors, follow up monthly sales by product line, margin and assess opportunities for new distributors in the assigned markets. Drive potential creation of sub dealer network and monitor it as well
• Provide market knowledge on the assigned territories .Provide to marketing and sales director all information relative to competitors (product, prices, communication tools, promotions…)
• Assess distribution & organization from our competitors.Give feedback on product / communication tools / quality of company products from customers, end users, architects, consultants, investors
• Give info on market trends in construction, hospitality business
• Minimum of 8 years commercial expertise gained across Sales/Consumer Marketing or Sales Management
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• Good IT skills
• High degree of integrity
• Good inter personal skills
• Geographically mobile with lots of travels.
• Healthy and physically fit.
• Experienced driver with valid license
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.