Job Opportunity at Heights Access Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 25 September, 2014
Deadline: 3 October, 2014
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Heights Access Nigeria Limited
Heights Access Nigeria Limited, a Chaste Project Group Company, dealing on Building and Civil Engineering Functions, Enhancing Systems, Personnel Safety & Technical Works Materials, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Reports to: Head Commercial Unit
- Direct responsibility for all company activities that lead to generation of enquiries and interests in our company products and services
- Direct responsibility of all Marketing Unit activities of HANL
- Development, Evaluation and Review of Marketing Strategies and Plans
- Developing Marketing inputs for business projections and plans.
- Evaluation and Coordination of new business development activities by Identifying new markets, devise and deliver promotional activities and marketing at trade and promotional events
- Direct responsibility for our Brand management and corporate Social responsibility programs
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of Marketing Unit team members
- Liaison as may be required between HANL and manufacturing partners marketing people
- Prepare reports for management team and attend management meetings when required
- Constantly appraise market and determine conditions and associated business developments activities needed to take advantage of existing or potential opportunities
- Responsible for trade and promotional materials and events - both electronically and physically
- Make and Coordinate presentations and required follow ups
- Direct, lead and oversee our public relations and social media activities
- Direct Responsibility for customer relationship management - develop and build relationships with new customers while strengthening existing ones
- Always be in search of and scanning for new opportunities, new projects - tenders, contracts, expression of interests, strategic partnerships etc.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction related field (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Architecture, and Quantity Surveying etc.), Business Administration, Marketing or any other humanities sphere.
- Masters of Business Administration preferable
- Demonstrable and Verifiable Marketing and Business development Experience
- Attended function related seminars and courses
- Experience of working and leading, in a marketing and business development team
- Experience working in the construction, industrial engineering or similar industries
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts and techniques and their execution
- Knowledge of applicable and related Microsoft office software applications.
- Familiarity with Brand Management.
- Must have experience of having drawn up, executed & monitored marketing strategies & plans
Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Strong Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Good networking and people management skills
- Must be commercially aware
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent Numerical skills
- Good leadership Abilities
- Suave & contemporary outlook & disposition
- Creative, Passionate, Confident
- Abundant Initiative and Energy
- A curious and questioning mind
- An insatiable willingness to learn new things
- Negotiable plus
- Bonuses Applicable
- Continuous Training Opportunities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Heights Access Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA) CONT.
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA