As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Number: 140005RN
‘As the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, we are committed to enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day’
- Ensure that there exists within the Industrial Services an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations and never implement any change, whether directly instructed, or under your own initiative, without first questioning its impact in relation to product safety/ quality, people safety and environment. No compromises will be tolerated.
- Initiate effective maintenance program for all related installation in Industrial Services (steam, compressors and WWTP) to ensure their maximum performance.
- Examine the performance standard of factory installations, machines and facilities, analyses breakdowns, repairs and take steps/adopts measures for reducing frequency of breakdowns
- Executes general services maintenance program and all unforeseen breakdown maintenance repairs to the best engineering standards at minimum cost.
- Organizes and controls the keeping of equipment performance records, labour and material usage, logbooks etc.
- Potential candidates must have sound engineering knowledge with a BSc in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidate should possess at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Conversant with Boiler, WWTP and compressed air management.
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
Method of Application
Submission closes on 30 September, 2014
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale