Edwin Drake is currently representing an Independent E&P organisation who is seeking to identify two individuals for their Drilling Department for the roles of: Sr. Drilling and Completions Engineer.
Both individuals will be based at their HQ in Lagos, Nigeria and will be occasionally traveling to field location and Warri. The main scope of the role will be to be solely responsible for the design, planning and the safe drilling of the wells assigned, as well as monitoring the progress of Drilling Operations.
- Well Design, including: Well control, drill string, torque and drag, casing design and selection
- Preparation of Drilling and Completions Programs
- Liaison with 3rd party and authorities with the purpose of receiving authorisation for Drilling plans
- Oversee Drilling Operations, ensuring HSE and procedures are in line with plans
- Manage interface between: Completions, Well Intervewntion, Well Construction, Production Department and the Development Teams
- Manage 3rd party contractors and suppliers to ensure consistent work quality.
- Over 8 years of experience as a Drilling Engineer, with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience spent in a Rig Supervision role
- Valid IWCF
- Track record in successfully planning and writing Well Proposals and Drilling Campaigns including: casing design, drill fluids, well control, etc.
- Excellent skills in Drilling Operations, including: Contractor Management, Logistics & Materials management, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Completions, covering both: Upper and Lower Completions, Sand Control, Gravel Pack and Intelligent Completions
Method of Application
Salary in the range of N28,000,000 – N32,000,000 dependant on experience + Local Benefits which include: Medical Insurance, Pension, 13th Month and Bonus.
For more information, please get in touch directly. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale