Latest Vacancy at The British Council Nigeria
Posted on: 19 September, 2014
Deadline: 2 October, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at British Council
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The British Council is currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced individual to join us as
- Examinations Delivery: Adhere to all instructions issued by the supervisor/examination board. Be familiar with all relevant notices, instructions and requirements relating to the specific examination.
- Customer Service: Complaints, comments and feedback are dealt with in accordance with corporate policy and the Exams Quality Standards. Be impartially friendly to candidates.
- Be smartly and appropriately dressed with no noisy jewellery or heels.
- Other Duties: Attend training sessions before conducting any invigilation duties. Attend the annual refresher training sessions. Attend other meetings as required by British Council staff
- The post holder will be required to work within the south west region of Nigeria. Note that the post holder might be required to invigilate exams at locations different from their base.
Method of Application
Please read through the attached Venue Staff Owerri role profile and our EO&D policy. Download and complete the British Council EO&D form and also the British Council venue staff application form.
To help you understand and complete the application form, please read through the role profile attached. You should apply using the British Council corporate external application form attached. You may find it useful to look at the enclosed guidance notes at BC World HR web pages on the behaviours: http://www.britishcouncil.org/africa-britishcouncil-job-behaviours.pdf and the generic skills dictionary http://www.britishcouncil.org/africa-britishcouncil-generic-skills-dictionary.doc
Filling the EOD monitoring information form is completely voluntary. Once filled, it should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org
The British Council is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
Completed application forms should be sent to: email@example.com no later than Thursday 2nd October, 2014. Please ensure the subject of your mail is, “Venue Staff”.Only applications received on the British Council application form will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about British CouncilSimilar Jobs
- Professors at Kwara State University
- Job Vacancies at Greensprings School
- Latest Vacancies at Skyline University College
- Jobs at The National Mathematical Centre
- Director, Medical & Health Services at Kaduna Polytechnic
- Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Student Recruitment Executive at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Volunteer Language Teacher at Young Readers Library