NYSC-Level Job at Telvida Communications Services
Posted on: 17 September, 2014
Deadline: 25 September, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work - efficiently and effortlessly. We are a modern telecommunications business, specialising in Unified Communications installation and support.
Telvida is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Developing technical documents
- Carrying out site survey
- Participate in implementation and deployment of projects, from inception to delivery.
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A degree in computer science, Information systems or a related technical discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must e flexible and able to travel.
- Ability to use the computer
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of networking technologies, design principles and practical application
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM and other related software
- Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions is an added advantage
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA and/or CCDA will be an added advantage
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team;
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented
- 1 year.
- Candidates may be offered a full-time position based on performance and skills acquired.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com Subject should be the position with the location in bracket e.g. SOLUTION ENGINEER (NYSC). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions