NYSC-Level Job at Telvida Communications Services
Posted on: 17 September, 2014
Deadline: 25 September, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Telvida Communications Services
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work - efficiently and effortlessly. We are a modern telecommunications business, specialising in Unified Communications installation and support.
Telvida is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Developing technical documents
- Carrying out site survey
- Participate in implementation and deployment of projects, from inception to delivery.
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A degree in computer science, Information systems or a related technical discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must e flexible and able to travel.
- Ability to use the computer
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of networking technologies, design principles and practical application
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM and other related software
- Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions is an added advantage
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA and/or CCDA will be an added advantage
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team;
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented
- 1 year.
- Candidates may be offered a full-time position based on performance and skills acquired.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com Subject should be the position with the location in bracket e.g. SOLUTION ENGINEER (NYSC). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Telvida Communications ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- UI/UX Designer at Kinexus Data Services Company
- Electrical Electronic and IT Engineer at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Facilitators at ITPLUS
- Graduate Trainee Network/System Engineers at LUMENAVE International Limited
- Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor at Biswal Limited
- Accountant at Tek Experts
- Sharepoint Developers at Signal Alliance Limited