NYSC-Level Job at Telvida Communications Services
Posted on: 17 September, 2014
Deadline: 25 September, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Telvida Communications Services
At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work - efficiently and effortlessly. We are a modern telecommunications business, specialising in Unified Communications installation and support.
Telvida is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Developing technical documents
- Carrying out site survey
- Participate in implementation and deployment of projects, from inception to delivery.
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A degree in computer science, Information systems or a related technical discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must e flexible and able to travel.
- Ability to use the computer
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of networking technologies, design principles and practical application
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM and other related software
- Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions is an added advantage
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA and/or CCDA will be an added advantage
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team;
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented
- 1 year.
- Candidates may be offered a full-time position based on performance and skills acquired.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com Subject should be the position with the location in bracket e.g. SOLUTION ENGINEER (NYSC). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Telvida Communications ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Software Developers at Booking.com
- Brand Manager at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Facilitators at Young Empowered Programmers (YEP!)
- Regional Head, Enterprise Sales at Airtel Nigeria
- Executive Assistant to Director of Success at Andela Nigeria
- Software Tester / Application Security at Electronic Payplus Limited (Epayplus)
- Latest Job Vacancies at KKON Technologies (KKONTech)
- Business Development Executives at Curechat Limited