We are an international logistics and courier company.
• Expand and explore new market opportunities
• Accountable to manage, develop and expand the Airfreight business, providing direction and leadership to ensure profitable growth with satisfactory cash flow
• Ensure all global and regional policies and procedures are effectively implemented and adhered to
• Design monthly management report that will communicate key successes/challenges to management.
• Perform sales management function to ensure attainment of sales/marketing objective.
• Establish and maintain good rapport with key customers for their continuous support.
• Identify potential market and develop corresponding strategic marketing plan.
• Motivate and coach local Airfreight teams to achieve the target set.
• Seek opportunities, initiate new strategies including developing team performance to be able to compete with competitors.
• Eliminates identified problems both internal and external to get the job done effectively.
• Create positive work atmosphere.
• Manage and monitor the team performance and initiate corrective action to resolve the hindrance.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Join our happy subscribers