Kadick Integrated Limited is a fast growing Super-agent in Nigeria, providing Agent Banking ‘POS’ services through agents across Nigeria. In our drive to scale operations and deepen our KadickMoni brand across Nigeria, we require the services of State Coordinators, who will oversee the recruitment and on-boarding of agents in their assigned states of operation.
We thereby ask for applications from suitably qualified candidates willing to fill these positions in every state in Nigeria. The ideal candidate is required to have practical experiences in agent banking/grassroots retail sales, sales team supervision and management, strong analytical skills, problem solving mindset and ability to work with little or no supervision.
The State Coordinator will be required to be able to identify market potentials, create and supervise part time marketing and sales team, create new agents and supervise their growth, provide market intelligence and understand competition. He/she will be required to deliver business targets and position the brand appropriately. The role shall require significant travel time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire and Train Staff. The State Coordinator is responsible for both hiring and training part time field marketing and sales staff.
- Monitor and Deliver Targets. The state coordinator is responsible for supervising the entire business development staff and ensuring that all set targets are delivered as and when due.
- Write Activity Reports. While the business activities are computerised, the state coordinator will be required to analyse reports and recommend courses of action that will improve performance and ensure growth. He/she will be required to identify potential problems that are keeping the company from meeting its targets, clearly explaining these issues in detail and recommending alternate courses of action.
- Establish Business Relationships. The state coordinator will maintain strong relationships with staff, agents, businesses and customers. Periodic and regular engagements are a must.
- Develop Annual Budget Plans. The state coordinator will be required to create an annual budget for the business.
- Ensure Agent Retention and Activity. The state coordinator is required to ensure that all agent accounts remain active and carry out required number of transactions.
- Resolution of Requests and Disputes. The state coordinator shall ensure that all agent and customers requests and/or disputes are resolved timeously and appropriately.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a time sensitive environment
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak the general language(s) of the state/area to be covered
- Thorough knowledge of agent banking and financial institutions, payment processing flows (especially electronic payments), and the financial networks for processing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to people from varying relationships (i.e. personal and business), varying levels of understanding, and varying levels of positions
- Keen outstanding of exceptional customer service delivery
- Sound supervisory experience
Educational Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any management field
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- A thorough understanding of state applied for.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Must be willing to travel.
Shortlisted candidates may be required to present, within short notice, a plan of activity to deliver on business expectations.
Candidate must live within the geopolitical zone applied for.
Monthly Gross Salary of N120, 000.00 subject to target performance.