This year, we have secured several high-profile engagements that need to be urgently progressed and delivered. We, therefore, plan to increase our Enterprise Solution development workforce to meet our client’s needs.
We are keen to hear from you if you possess the right depth and breadth of technical and business skills required to develop and deliver in record-time, quality Enterprise / Web-based software solutions.
We have significant opportunities for talented, inspired, and collaborative Lead Enterprise Developer roles to build their own team from the ground up. Working closely with Solution Architecture, Management and Business Leads, you will drive the development and delivery of our Enterprise-scale web solutions - consuming design deliverables including wireframes, user flows, information architecture and specifications that create deep user engagement and successful business results.
The ideal candidate should be a full stack developer with strong C# and ASP.NET Core programming skills and experience, comfortable working with distributed systems. Must have worked with defining and consuming REST or SOAP web services, familiar with MVC, OOP, OOA, OOD, built solution based on n-tier architectures and are ready to implement to a high design aesthetic for consumers but are not afraid of the gritty details like performance and security.
We are looking for team Leads that resonate with our core values:
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions.
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement.
- Thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown. Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over the competition.
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems.
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves.
- Honor and respect each individual's work and ability to work under significant pressure.
- Self-motivated, organized and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Team Lead and Mentoring
- Enabling good interpersonal relationship within the team
- Fostering good and healthy communication.
- Motivating and resolving conflicts.
2. Analyzing the customer requirement and providing the technical solution
- Complete and accurate requirement collection
- Alternative solution definition and documentation
- Help creates a technical roadmap to guide team decisions.
3. Stacking of Application Architecture
- Solution architecture definition
- New technology research and rapid adoption (defining use cases, and new product)
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd-party solutions.
- Produce design documentation to match customer requirements.
4. Creating / Modifying Software
- Rapid Solution development and testing methodology.
- Adoption of Agile development methodology and technology
5. Oral and written communication with internal teams and client representatives.
- Making a good presentation
- Providing effective and quick technical documentation.
- At least 2 years’ experience leading a development team.
- 5+ years of experience using C# .Net framework.
- Strong skills in Windows and Linux Application and web Server environment set-up and configuration.
- Containerization and orchestration experience using docker and Kubernetes are advantageous.
- Automated testing using selenium.
- Keen to develop skills in Analytics, Business Intelligence and Big data
- Expert-level C# skills with .NET Core Framework, ASP.NET/MVC, web services, and JSON.
- Development of enterprise solutions preferably with C# .Net core
- Experienced and highly skilled in database development in MS SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Good knowledge of HTML frontend development.
- Good knowledge and understanding of web service API's, server-side coding.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience with multi-lingual and multi-currency solutions is a big advantage.
- Experience building, maintaining and supporting development, testing, and production environments.
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Track record producing robust, industry-leading solutions. Strong integration experience including third-party .net components.
- Good knowledge of oracle environment
- Must be used to working with configuration and version control repositories like Bitbucket and GitHub.
Other Desired Skills:
- Experience building and supporting applications in a cloud-based environment (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load (ETL) tools
- REST API web service design
- Knowledge of industry-leading Analytics, Business Intelligence, Customer Intelligence, and data management tools
- Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration
- Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & software project management.
- Expert in MSQL server 2012 upwards
- Working at a client site in Lagos, Nigeria