Summary of Responsibilities
The principal duty of a protocol officer is to foster understanding and cooperation between individuals, corporations, organisations and foreign bodies. The incumbent manages all ticketing administration processes in the most efficient and cost-effective manner for the business – queue management, schedule changes, cancellations, exchanges, re-issues, debit memos, e-ticketing, etc
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Make flight booking arrangements for staff on local and international travels
- Obtain prices from various airlines to find the best flight prices and options Check-in for flights, select seats per staff preference, send boarding passes.
- Procure necessary medical insurance information for all travels including itineraries related to flights & accommodation as requested
- Managing databases of frequent flyer miles, tickets, and other important data
- Ensure prompt processing of visa application for GMD and other staff approved for overseas travel.
- Liaise with compliance Manager on expatriate quotas, visa permit, and residency card and immigration documentations for expatriates.
- Arrange hotel and airport transfers travel packages in anticipation of travel
- Liaise with business heads to arrange logistics for local and international travels
- Arranging lodging and accommodation for staff on local and international travels
- Plan and arrange logistics for airport pickups and local movement abroad
- Carry out research of Airlines and Airfares around the world including their coverage and destinations
- Any other function as may be assigned by the GHR and GMD
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Work Experience
- First bachelor’s degree/HND in Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience in the Travels & Tours Industry.
- Relevant IATA Certifications is an added advantage
Minimum Competency and Skills Requirements
- Proven experience as Protocol Officer
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to details
- Time Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₦100,000.00 - ₦150,000.00 per month