Reports to: Chief Product Officer
Our client a leading fintech/digital technology company is looking to hire an experienced and proven Product/Platform Growth Manager.
The role will be responsible for driving product adoption, accelerating trial conversions, increasing customer engagement and loyalty, and retaining more users. You will develop and execute go-to-market strategies, lead initiatives that deliver meaningful customer experiences that drive business value for customers across all company’s portfolio.
In this role, you’ll partner closely with our product management, marketing and sales teams to deliver high-impact, technical product positioning, define and promote unique use cases and value propositions through understanding of the product features and capabilities and use in-product training and promotions tools to communicate these with existing customers.
You will be a central knowledge point on new product features and articulate their value proposition, while also managing the execution of product launch plans. driving customer growth, acquisition, and activation
- Become an experton all company’s Custom Platform capabilities, customer needs, and competitive landscape to develop use cases, packaging and growth objectives that will effectively accelerate adoption and increase usage of company’s products within the market.
- Drive company’s Platform usage growth and stickiness with the aid of existing or newly defined analytics on usage patterns, customer input and competitive analysis
- Work with product and engineering to design A/B experiments with data-driven hypotheses to identify new audience opportunities
- Partner with members of the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive up-sell and cross-sell
- Work with product management and use direct customers and partners surveys to help with the positioning of new product capabilities
- Analyze and monitor the usage of company’s product portfolio’s capabilities, building custom reports that make key performance indicators available to the product team
- Support the execution of product launches to ensure they are carried out effectively and on time
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth
- Partner with and support sales and customer success teams by equipping them to discuss product capabilities, differentiations and solutions with customers, as well as develop and deliver technical sales plays
- Drive customer retention and up-selling (the process of selling existing customers additional products or services)
- Define and optimize conversion funnels to drive measurable increase in conversion rates and revenue across B2C and B2B segments
- Develop strong segment knowledge to support with on-site/platform retention strategies
- Generate new creative ideas that are routed in quantitative and qualitative research. Partnering with user research and assisting with research to help drive hypotheses for testing
- Work with cross functional teams to lead creative brainstorm sessions and develop seasonal roadmaps for on-going A/B testing across the site.
- Manipulate large data sets in Excel to create data driven hypothesis.
- Detailed analysis of web analytics with our Data Engineering team
- Ability to create persona-based content for product users, senior technical decision makers and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines
- Experience in the content-collaboration, data governance, compliances and security landscape
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams
- Track record of partnering with sales enablement teams and supporting their customer conversations
- Strategic thinker that can roll up sleeves to get things done
- Experience with direct response copy writing
- Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel expertise. You can analyze large data sets and understand the conversion funnel to run tests that will improve performance
- Ability to analyze and build reports and synthesize metrics into tactical recommendations
- Energetic with a high attention to detail
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
- Willingness to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
- SQL experience desired but not required
- First Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in product management or growth and analysis related roles for SaaS products working with product, data science, engineering and marketing teams
- Experience with tools that accelerate product adoption, customer loyalty and product stickiness such as Pendo, Mixpanel, Google Analytics