Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Switchive is a Crypto E-commerce company
Content Creator/SEO Specialist responsible for creating high-quality content & graphics, develop great content strategies along with implementing effective SEO strategies to drive organic traffic and improve search engine rankings. This role involves paid advertising, email marketing, social media management, creating engaging and informative content for various digital platforms, optimizing content for search engines, conducting keyword research, and analyzing website performance. The Content Creator/SEO Specialist should have a strong understanding of content creation, SEO best practices, and the ability to analyze and optimize content for maximum visibility in search engines.
We are looking for candidates who apply a comprehensive methodological process to marketing. This includes analyzing data, result-driven marketing efforts, and coming up with creative strategic solutions to increase organic traffic, improve paid advertising performance and increase conversion rate of clients. Social media statistics will also be compiled and reported directly to the Marketing Manager.
You will need to understand and live our company values and be driven by one goal, our company’s success. You are goal-oriented, detail-oriented, obsessed with statistics and optimization, consumed with understanding the mechanics of how things work and innately creating systems to scale results. By making sure we have the right resources in place to reach our goals, you identify potential risks, troubleshoot issues, and ensure projects are delivered on time and meet the target results.
- Develop a strategy with realistic goals on how to achieve company marketing goals
- Create, and manage paid campaigns on different platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, X, Discord, Telegram, LinkedIn), troubleshoot issues on each, execute ad changes, and integrate UTM/Pixel ID set-up when needed.
- Create high-quality, engaging, and informative content for various digital platforms, including blogs, website pages, video creation on social media, and other marketing materials
- Test and optimize campaigns in order to improve performance, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, ad copywriting, and landing page testing.
- Collect and analyze data, perform daily and weekly reporting, and build dashboards with the information. You will need to analyze user engagement (e.g., Click through rate) and provide a rational interpretation of the data.
- Track daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement. Conduct reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and communicate back to the team on performance
- Assist in determining the effectiveness of paid efforts and identify strategy with necessary tactics and resources
- Gather competitive intelligence, including research on competitor keywords, ad copy, and landing pages then generate ideas and strategies to improve campaign performance
- Identify the dynamics of marketing for our clients and contribute creative input for new strategies to level up the results
- Documents and plans to build processes to scale the productivity and results
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations, particularly with relation to the features and structure of websites and web pages.
- Optimize content for search engines, including on-page and off-page optimization techniques
- Provide recommendations and carry out content creation methods in accordance with general and keyword-specific SEO goals.
- Stay up-to-date with SEO best practices, industry trends, and search engine algorithm changes
- Monitor and manage our social media initiatives by providing accurate data and insights on our ongoing campaigns.
- Proofread and edit content for accuracy, grammar, and adherence to brand guidelines
- Conduct competitor analysis and research to identify opportunities for content optimization and improvement
- Flesh out and implement email marketing strategies
- Any other responsibilities may be assigned
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience (minimum 2 years) with Google AdWords, and Google analytics.
- Proven experience (minimum 2 years) in content creation and SEO
- Demonstrated track record of running paid search accounts, paid social accounts, and re-targeting efforts
- Experience in tracking email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Strong understanding of business metrics, digital KPIs, and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent research, analytical processing, website analysis, and keyword optimization
- Familiarity with survey tools, CRM programs, and databases.
- Knowledgeable in Google Webmaster Tools, Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Data Studio
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certified is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time-management skills: phenomenal attention to detail, operate with urgency and discipline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and is passionate about building a business
- Ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with the crypto industry and related technologies is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.