IT Database Administrator at AfriHUB
Posted on: 11 July, 2018
Deadline: 18 July, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
AfriHUB Nigeria Limited ("AfriHUB") was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
IT Database Administrator
- As a Database Administrator, you'll be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database.
- Establish the needs of users and monitoring user access and security
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Assisting in database design
- Updating and amending existing databases
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data
- Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Training colleagues on how to input and extract data
Education and Training Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science. Certification in OCA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to: email@example.com stating "Data Base Administrator" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Fesadeb Communications Limited
- Graphics Designer at Riby Finance
- IT Support Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Senior Systems Engineer at Dell
- Creative Graphic Designer - JumiaPay at Jumia Nigeria
- React Developer at Dotmac Technologies LTD
- Lead - Project & MIS at Airtel
- Python Application Developer at LIXY Technologies