Senior Online Marketer at PG Consulting limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PG Consulting limited
PG Consulting limited is a business optimization consulting firm that leverages the techniques of business research, cutting edge innovation and scientific economics to provide robust insights that enable business decision makers to achieve accelerated and sustained competitive outcomes. We want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards making your organisation more profitable and better performing in terms of its bottom-line.
Senior Online Marketer
A great opportunity has arisen to join a leading organisation's busy marketing department as a Senior Online Marketer.
This role will be responsible for the day to day online communications plans and driving customer engagement through the company's websites and online channels.
- Developing strategies to make use of online opportunities
- Adding to online content through websites; social media platforms
- Compiling and dispersing email/SMS via various platforms
- Driving SEO strategies to successfully rank the websites
- Helping maintain and develop the social media sites
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role and a proven background in online communications
- A good knowledge of html and digital marketing including social media
- A basic knowledge of Photoshop/CorelDraw would be advantageous
- Excellent communications skills
- Must be proactive and flexible
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to email@example.com
- Know More About PG Consulting limitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at MyJobMag.com
- Political News Writer at Iconway Media Limited
- Graphics Designer at Vista Africa Holdings
- Radio Presenter at Fesadeb Communications Limited
- Graphic Artist at Hazon Holdings
- Business Reporter (Hausa) at BBC
- Purit Brand Ambassador at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Principal Information/Communications Officer (KDUNTSS 11) at KolaDaisi University