Engagement Manager at Finpact Consulting
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: 27 June, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Finpact Consulting
FINPACT Consulting is a prestigious consulting firm established by young and vibrant professionals with vast experience in the finance and business management.
- The Engagement Manager is responsible for building positive relationships with clients during projects. Take ownership of the overall project and its end products, ensuring that our client remain satisfied with the project.
- He/She needs to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines, be a team player and a problem-solver. Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships with clients are strong, profitable and enduring.
- Lead day-to-day execution of client engagements and directly responsible for independently leading initiative level projects;
- Manage work-streams, closely manage progress against objectives, highlighting roadblocks as soon as they arise and taking full ownership for high-quality, timely execution of deliverables;
- Create an organization wide communications strategy to enable the firm cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences for the purpose of building partnerships;
- Partners with the donor, partners and stakeholders to create alignment around the project objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope, deliverables and constraints impacting project delivery.
- Organizes and leads meetings to define and document project work breakdown structures, detailed schedules, resource plans, and budgets.
- Leads the project team to maximize involvement and achieve objectives, creates project scorecards and contribute to executive level reporting.
- Ensures the project team has clearly defined roles and responsibilities and individual commitment for deliverables.
- Communicates project health to project team, stakeholders, steering committee, and executive leadership.
- Actively identifies risks and manages with mitigation plans, Identifies and escalates unresolved issues with recommended action for correction.
- Supports project managers, other departmental PMs and partners to ensure that project support and documentation adheres to standards, tools, templates, and processes.
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, translate research into recommendations for client presentations;
- Collaborate closely with the management, leading weekly problem-solving sessions to align on work planning, facilitate decision-making, iterate on solutions and find work-arounds as needed;
- Drive internal coordination with the project team to ensure timely inputs into deliverables, appropriate attendance during internal and client meetings, and adequate support throughout the engagement;
- Ensure the drafting of timely and accurate assessment outputs which comply with relevant guidelines and quality standards;
- Identifies opportunities to expedite project delivery, reduce cost, and/or enhance project results;
- Ensures that all project documentation is completed accurately and on time;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Excellent academic qualifications, including a Master degree from a top-tier institution in any discipline;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in humanitarian settings such as research, evaluation, assessments and programmes;
- Project management working experience at the intersection of management consulting, business and international development work is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment;
- Initiative taker, eager to break new grounds, create opportunities for others;
- Excellent communication and writing skills for effective reporting;
- Excellent team management skills;
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility;
- Ability to operate with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project Management Software;
- Ability to work independently and manage people remotely.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume and Cover Letter detailing why you are qualified for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the email subject line.
- Recent Jobs from Finpact Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- M&E State Coordinator at Finpact Consulting
- Know More About Finpact ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Psychosocial Support (PSS) Worker at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Nutrition Project Manager at Catholic Relief Services
- MEAL Manager at Catholic Relief Services
- Program Assistant at Catholic Relief Services
- Livelihood Officer at INTERSOS
- Livelihood Field Coordinator at INTERSOS
- Livelihood Project Coordinator at INTERSOS
- Livelihood Assistant at INTERSOS