UI/UX Designer at Del-York Group
Posted on: 11 June, 2018
Deadline: 18 June, 2018
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Del-York Group
Del-York International is a media and communications company, with a full-range of services which includes advertising, film production, events planning, digital design, film production workshops and broadcast communications consultancy.
- Producing design collateral for projects including: (but not limited to): app icons, wireframes and designs, basic animations, presentation decks (1st Draft), app assets, and style guides.
- Accurately estimate and communicate design scope to lead designers.
- Work closely with project support staff including developers and project managers.
- Creating and maintaining presentation materials.
- Be able to concept and collaborate on strategy ideas, user testing and user experience.
- Experiment with multiple approaches to mobile strategy in order to solve client problems.
- Should be able to generate assets for use by developers.
- Demonstrate competence in layout, typography, mobile technology and standards, and new creative arenas as they emerge.
- Demonstrate competence with design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Sketch, Adobe After Effect, Corel Draw, Cinema4D
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's / link to your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Del-York Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Graphics Designer at Del-York Group
- Junior Web Developer at Del-York Group
- Know More About Del-York GroupSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Network Engineer at Lumenave International Ltd
- Scrum Master at GVA Partners
- Software Developer at GVA Partners
- ICT Specialist at Sahel Capital
- API Software Tester at GVA Partners
- Web Developer (Corpers) at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Product Manager at Opera Software
- DATACOM BO Engineer at RGS Incoporated