MacTay Consulting - Our client, a key player in the Tech and Telecomms Sector across the globe, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Lekki 1, Lagos
Reports to: Manager, Quality Assurance and Service Level Management
Huawei LTE&GSM RNO&P
- 5 years wireless communication work experience, have ability on LTE system test/analysis/optimization;
- 3 year Ericsson GSM RNO&P work experience, be familiar with BSC/BTS principle;
- Be familiar with Huawei wireless parameter, know how to statistic and good understand for basic counter and KPIs, know how to do the cell level KPIs optimization;
- Be familiar with Huawei OSS system, know how to use M2000, PRS, NASTAR software ..etc. know how to process TopN KPI cells;
- Be familiar with BTS hardware and cell parameter, know how to clear the hardware alarm and issue;
- Be familiar with network optimization process and know the major basic optimization tool well;
- Be familiar with the network frequency planning and optimization, have network AFQ experience for big project (sites number >2000).
- B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Computer Skill - Microsoft word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Process orientated
- High level of attention to detail
Method of Application
The information contained within this role brief is provided for guidance, is not contractual, and is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities that the post holder may have.
Interested and qualified? Go to MacTay Consulting career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply