Consultant Coordinator at Andela
Posted on: 15 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Andela
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
About the Role
- Andela Senior Consultants (SC) are Senior Developers and Technical Team Leads, who work with Andela Partners on engagements and support Andela Developers at various levels in leveling up their skills and experience through mentorship. They are technology leaders hired from across the continent who provide the necessary leadership required to build teams of Andela Fellows around them. Currently we have SC’s based in Nigeria, Uganda, Kenya, Ghana, USA and Cameroon. In addition, Senior Consultants also serve as role models and mentors to Fellows on the next steps in their careers.
- As a Consultant Coordinator, you will provide support for Senior Consultant initiatives. You will ensure that the Andela Success team balances the needs of SC’s and provide support to the Consultant Manager with the day to day operations of the department. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that Andela Consultants have a rewarding experience.
- This position is full-time based at Andela’s office in Lagos, Nigeria.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Provide day-to-day operational support to Senior Consultants to help them meet their KPI’s and promote their growth.
- Support in the development, implementation, and improvement of SC workshops, mentorship and internal programs.
- Work with the Success team to ensure day-to-day operations of SC-related functions are addressed in a timely, efficient, and proactive manner.
- Support planning and coordination of senior consultant’s onboarding.
- Provide support for implementation of policies and practices in the SC department.
- Provide budgeting support and tracking of SC related expenditures/transactions.
- Coordinate communications for SC related issues and events.
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agendas.
- Support SC department data collection and management to ensure proper use of systems.
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals related to SC department.
- Assist in performance tracking of SC’s.
- Suggest ways to improve efficiency in managing SC’s and improve workflows.
Qualifications & Characteristics
- 2-4 years experience in an administrative function; BS/BA Degree preferred.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with ability to work as a team member.
- Work independently with initiative to manage high volume workflow.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work under tight deadlines, as well as to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
- Outstanding organizational skills and uncompromising attention to detail.
- Professional, confident, and high-performer under pressure.
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint Data analytics experience (Excel, R, Stata, SPSS, Python) a plus.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Passion for our mission.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Andela
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Curriculum Partnerships Manager at Andela
- Talent Partnerships Manager at Andela
- People Intern at Andela
- Software Development Lead Facilitator at Andela
- Global Travel Director at Andela
- Alumni Network Coordinator at Andela
- Know More About AndelaSimilar Jobs
- VISA Officer at Eduwalt Communication
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Front Desk Officer (Receptionist) at African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET)
- Administration & Finance Officer at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Operations Manager at PorkMoney
- Administrative Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Personal Assistant at The Perfect PA Nigeria Limited
- Business Support Assistant (Convoy) - G2 at World Food Programme (WFP)