Higher Medical Records Technician GL.08 at Lagos State Government
Posted on: 17 April, 2018
Deadline: 4 May, 2018
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Lagos State Government
The Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board was set up amongst others to manage the Career Development of Health Workers in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs in Lagos State and is saddled with the over all responsibility of revitalization, restructuring and re-equipping of the PHCCs in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs, in order to bring quality Health Care closer to the people of Lagos State.
Higher Medical Records Technician GL.08
- Arrangement and managing Medical Records, producing an enlarged record of all the social, demographic, occupational and other medically related factors concerning the patient’s normal environment and past medical problems, assisting in the training of junior staff and any other duty as may be assigned.
- Candidate must have successfully completed 3-year training in a recognized Institution and obtained the registration of the Institute Medical Laboratory of Nigeria for Technician Cadre.
- Candidate must possess a first degree or a Higher National Diploma must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service at of submission of the application. Also Associate Membership of the Association of Medical Records Technicians.
- Associate Membership of Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators. Certificate of Registration of Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology for Technician Cadres after successful completion of the prescribed three years’ training programme.
- All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to woprk in result driven environment in any part of the state.
Method of Application
Click Here For More Information
Note: There is no financial attachment to this advertisement.
Interested and qualified? Go to Lagos State Government career website on jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply
- Recent Jobs from Lagos State Government
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Medical Officer - GL.12 at Lagos State Government
- Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Senior Pharmacist - GL.10 at Lagos State Government
- Staff Nursing Officer - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Pharmacy Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Higher Pharmacy Technician - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Principal Pharmacy Technician - GL.10 at Lagos State Government
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Community Health Officer (CHO) II - GL. 08 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Laboratory Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Records Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Laboratory Scientist - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Know More About Lagos State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Psychosocial Support (PSS) Worker at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Nutrition Project Manager at Catholic Relief Services
- HMO Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Nutrition Sector Coordinator, P4, (364 days) at UNICEF
- Digital Marketer at Swift Networks
- Medical Record Officer at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Pediatric Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Radiography Technician at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center