Medical Records Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
Posted on: 17 April, 2018
Deadline: 4 May, 2018
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Lagos State Government
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board was set up amongst others to manage the Career Development of Health Workers in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs in Lagos State and is saddled with the over all responsibility of revitalization, restructuring and re-equipping of the PHCCs in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs, in order to bring quality Health Care closer to the people of Lagos State.
Medical Records Technician - GL.07
- Assisting in the arrangement of the Medical Records, Organizing, classifying and taking custody of Medical Records, collating and compiling Medical Statistics and any other duty as may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess Associate Membership of the Association of Medical Records Technicians, Associate Membership of Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators, Certificate of Registration of Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology for Technician Cadres after successful completion of the prescribed three years’ training programme.
- All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to woprk in result driven environment in any part of the state.
Method of Application
Click Here For More Information
Note: There is no financial attachment to this advertisement.
Interested and qualified? Go to Lagos State Government career website on jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply
- Recent Jobs from Lagos State Government
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Medical Officer - GL.12 at Lagos State Government
- Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Senior Pharmacist - GL.10 at Lagos State Government
- Staff Nursing Officer - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Pharmacy Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Higher Pharmacy Technician - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Principal Pharmacy Technician - GL.10 at Lagos State Government
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Community Health Officer (CHO) II - GL. 08 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Laboratory Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Laboratory Scientist - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Higher Medical Records Technician GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Know More About Lagos State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- SFH Project Lead at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Nutrition Advisor at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Malaria Advisor at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Child Health & Reproductive Health Advisor at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Psychologist at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- TA Health Specialist (Immunization) at UNICEF
- Programme Coordinator at Christian Aid
- Basketball Enthusiast at 25th & Staffing