- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
Posted on: 17 April, 2018
Deadline: 4 May, 2018
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Lagos State Government
The Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board was set up amongst others to manage the Career Development of Health Workers in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs in Lagos State and is saddled with the over all responsibility of revitalization, restructuring and re-equipping of the PHCCs in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs, in order to bring quality Health Care closer to the people of Lagos State.
Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) - GL.07
- Familiarizing with target population and health service facilities within the Community, initiating preliminary contract with community Leaders on Health matters, assisting in collecting community Health Matters; participating in Primary Health Care House Numbering and placement of Home-based Records, treating minor ailments using the standing orders, conducting simple laboratory test; dressing uncomplicated wounds and giving immunization.
- Carrying out incision and drainage, giving Family Planning Counselling and Services as well as any other duty assigned.
- Candidate possessing West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate with four credit passes at one sitting or five credit passes at two sitting and who has successfully completed a three-year training in a recognized Institution and obtained the registration of the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria.
- All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to woprk in result driven environment in any part of the state.
Method of Application
Click Here For More Information
Note: There is no financial attachment to this advertisement.
Interested and qualified? Go to Lagos State Government career website on jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply
- Recent Jobs from Lagos State Government
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Medical Officer - GL.12 at Lagos State Government
- Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Senior Pharmacist - GL.10 at Lagos State Government
- Staff Nursing Officer - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Pharmacy Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Higher Pharmacy Technician - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Principal Pharmacy Technician - GL.10 at Lagos State Government
- Community Health Officer (CHO) II - GL. 08 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Laboratory Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Records Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Laboratory Scientist - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Higher Medical Records Technician GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Know More About Lagos State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Nurse at INTERSOS
- Demand Generation Consultant at Marie Stopes
- Senior Medical Officer at Abuja Clinics
- Principal Medical Officer at Abuja Clinics
- Physiotherapist at Leprosy Mission Nigeria
- Technical Assistant - CHTB at AHNI
- Project Director (Global Fund) at Malaria Consortium
- NIG PM - Programme Manager at Malaria Consortium