Head, Housekeeping and Maintenance at Ralds & Agate
Posted on: 17 April, 2018
Deadline: 19 April, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ralds & Agate
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
Head, Housekeeping and Maintenance
- To supervise, train and schedule housekeeping staff in their daily activities to ensure delivery of unparalled guest experience by compliance with standard housekeeping practises
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Conducts orientation and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment to team members.
- Monitors inventory to ensure adequate supplies and prevent stock out of cleaning and maintenance items.
- Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
- Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
- Conduct regular inspection of facility to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture / equipment, and make recommendations to management.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Approve supply requisitions for the housekeeping Unit and maintain minimum stock and cost control procedures for all materials.
- First Degree in Hospitality Management and /or related courses.
- Professional membership of relevant local / international associations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry with at least 3 years in supervisory role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Applicants candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Ralds & Agate
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Sales and Marketing at Ralds & Agate
- Head, Accounts and Cost Control at Ralds & Agate
- Chef/Kitchen Supervisor at Ralds & Agate
- Know More About Ralds & AgateSimilar Jobs
- Office Cleaner/Assistant at QuantumX
- Cleaner at Equinox International Resources ltd
- Janitor/Cleaner at Tender Sprouts School
- Office Assistant at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Male and Female Cleaner at Masters Ville Children School
- Gardener at The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT)
- Cleaner at The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT)
- Office Janitor (Cleaner) at MediaVision Limited