- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Head, Accounts and Cost Control at Ralds & Agate
Posted on: 17 April, 2018
Deadline: 19 April, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ralds & Agate
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
Head, Accounts and Cost Control
- The Head, Accounts & Cost Control is responsible for providing Management with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data. S/he will also develop and ensure strict adherence to financial policies and processes.
- Ensure that guests have the best possible experience by trouble-shooting and resolving all billing-related disputes.
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and departmental budget.
- Prepare and administer payroll for wage and salary disbursement.
- Submit financial statements, reports and summaries of accounting activities as required by Management.
- Provide direction to the night audit team to ensure proper revenue reporting.
- Ensure timely payment of hotel vendors, suppliers and service providers
- Maintain files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, and ensure compliance with stipulated statutory and regulatory provisions.
- Ensure that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Work with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit.
- Provide direction and training to hotel operations team in areas related to finance, financial reports, internal controls, labour management, payroll, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Graduate in Accounting with relevant professional certification - ICAN, ACCA, etc
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Expert accounting software experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages with experience in hotel management / accounting software etc.
- 5 years’ experience, preferably in the hospitality or food and beverage environment.
Method of Application
Applicants candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Ralds & Agate
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Sales and Marketing at Ralds & Agate
- Chef/Kitchen Supervisor at Ralds & Agate
- Head, Housekeeping and Maintenance at Ralds & Agate
- Know More About Ralds & AgateSimilar Jobs
- Account Graduate Trainee at Tizeti Network Limited
- Cashier at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Finance Assistant at Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Experienced Hire at MyJobMag Limited
- Audit Staff at Dara Ajayi & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Factory Accountant at Victoria Water Services Limited
- Accountant/ Administrative Officer at Summit Orthopaedics
- Tax Manager at Simba Group