Head, Accounts and Cost Control at Ralds & Agate
Posted on: 17 April, 2018
Deadline: 19 April, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ralds & Agate
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
Head, Accounts and Cost Control
- The Head, Accounts & Cost Control is responsible for providing Management with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data. S/he will also develop and ensure strict adherence to financial policies and processes.
- Ensure that guests have the best possible experience by trouble-shooting and resolving all billing-related disputes.
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and departmental budget.
- Prepare and administer payroll for wage and salary disbursement.
- Submit financial statements, reports and summaries of accounting activities as required by Management.
- Provide direction to the night audit team to ensure proper revenue reporting.
- Ensure timely payment of hotel vendors, suppliers and service providers
- Maintain files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, and ensure compliance with stipulated statutory and regulatory provisions.
- Ensure that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Work with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit.
- Provide direction and training to hotel operations team in areas related to finance, financial reports, internal controls, labour management, payroll, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Graduate in Accounting with relevant professional certification - ICAN, ACCA, etc
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Expert accounting software experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages with experience in hotel management / accounting software etc.
- 5 years’ experience, preferably in the hospitality or food and beverage environment.
Method of Application
Applicants candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Ralds & Agate
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Sales and Marketing at Ralds & Agate
- Chef/Kitchen Supervisor at Ralds & Agate
- Head, Housekeeping and Maintenance at Ralds & Agate
- Know More About Ralds & AgateSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Comercio Partners
- Financial Controller at Enyo Retail & Supply
- SM, Finance - Business Accounting & Projects at Main One Cable
- Account Officer at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Sales Finance Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Head of Payroll Unit (With SAP Experience) at MacTay Consulting
- Senior Finance and Budget Officer - ADEA at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Division Manager - Financial Management (East, Southern Regions and Nigeria) at African Development Bank - AfDB