- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Executive PA at Riddle Technologies Limited
Posted on: 16 April, 2018
Deadline: 1 June, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
- The position of executive pa to the Managing direction is primarily responsible for planning and co-ordination of the MD’s activities, documentation and record keeping and ensuring effective liaison and communications with internal and external stakeholders as necessary.
- This role is key to the effectiveness of the office of the Managing Director.
- Maintain current database of key business contacts, employees and other stakeholders following business documentation policy
- Documentation and archiving of information
- Record keeping and information maintenance
- Report writing, updates minutes of all key meetings attended by the MD
- Ordering of parts, items as recommended by the MD
- Liaison correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Management of the MD’s calendar and appointments
- Support resource for Sales development and marketing activities.
- Degree in Business Administration
- Very competent in enterprise resource planning tools, preferably SAP and MS Office packages
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Ability to work under pressure and very flexible working conditions
- Targeted, independent working method
- Excellent communication skills.
Competence (in order of importance):
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Computer Literacy - competent in the use of Microsoft tools e.g. MS project, word, Power point and Excel
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Riddle Technologies Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Logistics Officer at Riddle Technologies Limited
- IT Personnel at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Marketer at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Public Relation Officer at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Sales Officer at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Project Coordinator at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Know More About Riddle Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Director of Admissions at Golborn
- Front Office Officer at Cromwell Courtyard Hotel
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at House of Ravissant (HOR)
- Human Resources Officer/Admin Officer at Smart Partners
- Practice Manager at Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Intern at LoftyInc Allied Partners
- Confidential Secretary at Planet Radio 101.1FM
- Personal Assistant to the MD at Aldelia Limited