Senior Project Manager, Vaccine Direct Delivery at eHealth Systems Africa
Posted on: 13 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eHealth Systems Africa
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
Senior Project Manager, Vaccine Direct Delivery
- We are looking for an exceptional Senior Project Manager who will lead the management and coordination of all aspects of the Vaccine Direct Delivery Project.
- Ideal candidate would have strong project management skills and vaccine distribution experience.
- The position could be based in Abuja with frequent travel to Sokoto and Bauchi.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the day-to-day execution and implementation of vaccine direct delivery project.
- Provide oversight to project planning to define scope and objectives of programs and utilize strong project management skills, stakeholder management experience, networking, and communication skills.
- Develop and maintain an up to date work plan for project implementation to effectively manage project progress and ensure timely completion of project deliverables, adhering to project timeline and budget.
- Oversee the contractual requirements and financial management for programs. Ensure budgets are tracked against contract milestones.
- Track key performance indicators and create reports and presentations to be delivered to funding agencies and all relevant stakeholders.
- Serve as a point of contact for all inquiries, and issues resolutions for project management, contract budget and remediation, and regulatory document preparation.
- Establish relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and enhance processes, leverage existing content and materials, identify interdependencies and common issues, and share leading practices across initiatives.
- A minimum of seven years of project management experience within private or non-profit sectors. Experience working in business, sales settings is a plus. Experience working in vaccine delivery or pharmaceutical setting is highly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business field from an accredited college or university; Master's Degree, PMP is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to execute and successfully achieve objectives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines
- Prince 2 certification is a plus
- Excellent organizational, presentation, communication and meeting facilitation skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from eHealth Systems Africa
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Manager, Value Chain of Biofortified Crops at eHealth Systems Africa
- Technical Project Manager (VTS) at eHealth Systems Africa
- Driver at eHealth Systems Africa
- Know More About eHealth Systems AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Senior Project Manager - OFDA at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Project Manager at Byteworks
- Project Support at Byteworks
- Project Planner at PoweredUp Consulting
- Project Management Specialist at UNOPS
- Project Officer at UNOPS
- Project Associate at Vesta Healthcare Partners
- Secretary/Project Assistant at Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES)