If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the Formost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
- The role is responsible for the daily functional operation of the pediatrics unit, delivery of patient /customer quality care, staff development and continuous quality improvement activities.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Perform professional nursing care to patient admitted in the pediatrics unit.
- Make recommendations to the matron/CNO concerning procedure or policy modifications when necessary and inform department staff of any new procedure or policy implementation introduced by the units’ administration.
- Supervise nursing officers and assistants to ensure that they follow paediatricians’ prescriptions in the administration of medication and other therapeutic procedures.
- Monitor workflow of nursing officers and assistants in order to regularly evaluate their performance.
- Coordinate, evaluate and supervise employees in the provision of patient care.
- Responsible for administering budget, staffing the unit and overseeing staff training.
- Maintain skill and knowledge by participating in various nurse education programs, seminars, staff meetings and workshops.
- Administrative Duties
- Ensure proper documentation of nursing care on chart forms, birth certificates and computer.
Health and Safety:
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with Lily hospitals’ health and safety policy and statutory regulations.
- Ensure a clean, comfortable and safe environment for patients, clients and members of staff.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife(RM), Registered Paediatrics Nurse, Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc).
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in the health sector.
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must be licensed to practice as Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife,Registered Paediatrics Nurse.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Word Doc CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of mail
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview (please provide an active mobile number in your CV).
- Interview will be written and oral.
- Applications sent after the closing date will NOT be honoured.