If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the Formost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Category: Management Level
- This role is responsible for providing and administering anesthesia following approved guidelines and managing patients in the theatre.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Clinical Service Delivery:
- To provide quality anesthetic care to patients
- Develop, implement and maintain a quality assurance programme for the anesthetic and intensive care service
- Execute thorough evaluation of patient’s medical and surgical history to ascertain history of drug acceptance and reaction.
- Preparing patients for anesthesia and administering it
- Providing pre and post-operative care to patient
- Providing resuscitation services in case of emergency and disaster situations.
- Participate in clinical audit and quality programs as appropriate
- To be "on-call" or participate in shift rosters is a requirement of the position
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including planning and draft budgeting for anesthetic activities in the hospital.
- Be aware of and adhere to all Lily Hospital policies and procedure in reference to clinical practice.
- Coordinates the departmental activities with those of the hospital.
- Ensure accomplishment of quality training in the department.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Must show evidence of competence in management of anesthesia cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research
- Salary in line with industry standard
- Accommodation available
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Word Doc CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of mail
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview (please provide an active mobile number in your CV).
- Interview will be written and oral.
- Applications sent after the closing date will NOT be honoured.