Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the Formost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Category: Management Level
- This role is responsible for providing and administering anesthesia following approved guidelines and managing patients in the theatre.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Clinical Service Delivery:
- To provide quality anesthetic care to patients
- Develop, implement and maintain a quality assurance programme for the anesthetic and intensive care service
- Execute thorough evaluation of patient’s medical and surgical history to ascertain history of drug acceptance and reaction.
- Preparing patients for anesthesia and administering it
- Providing pre and post-operative care to patient
- Providing resuscitation services in case of emergency and disaster situations.
- Participate in clinical audit and quality programs as appropriate
- To be "on-call" or participate in shift rosters is a requirement of the position
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including planning and draft budgeting for anesthetic activities in the hospital.
- Be aware of and adhere to all Lily Hospital policies and procedure in reference to clinical practice.
- Coordinates the departmental activities with those of the hospital.
- Ensure accomplishment of quality training in the department.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Must show evidence of competence in management of anesthesia cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research
- Salary in line with industry standard
- Accommodation available
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Word Doc CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of mail
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview (please provide an active mobile number in your CV).
- Interview will be written and oral.
- Applications sent after the closing date will NOT be honoured.