General Manager - Manufacturing at Mindfield Resources
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Mindfield Resources
Mindfield Resources - Our client, a renowned name in the FMCG industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
General Manager - Manufacturing
- Reporting to the COO, you will lead the manufacturing function and implement a nationwide strategy to ensure that all performance KPI’s are met.
- You will be responsible for multiple sites in the country.
- You will in addition be fully responsible for the strategic vision, P&L and sustainable growth of the facility and be held accountable for the execution to that vision for your team.
- This desirable role will focus heavily on people development to ensure a consistence culture of manufacturing excellence across the site and the successful candidate will possess strong skills in the areas of influence, learning agility, leadership, motivation, self-awareness and teamwork.
- As a key member of the senior team you will have responsibility for all manufacturing operations, health and safety, quality and production planning and the focus will be on achieving the planned growth in output through the use of lean principles.
- You must have handled projects in excess of $ 100m with in food/Beverage industry.
- There is no doubt that the chosen candidate will be "best in class" demonstrating a track record of success in leading manufacturing departments of blue chip FMCG's.
- The preferred GM will already be a senior manufacturing leader with 20+ years of experience having handled more than 5 plants and is expected to be an engaging, people focused individual who is results driven with high levels of commercial awareness and have a successful track record of significant manufacturing growth.
- You will be Degree qualified in an Engineering or Manufacturing discipline and have demonstrable manufacturing senior leadership experience with full P&L responsibility.
- At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates.
- Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment.
- Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but we will respond. Look forward to a long term relationship. …..Mindfield ..making a difference.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mindfield Resources career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Mindfield ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Front Office Assistant at Pure Access IT Limited
- Site Admin/Store Keeper at Simeon's Pivot
- Secretary at Simeon's Pivot
- Operation Supervisor - Transfer Africa at Opera Software
- Administrative Officer at AHNI
- Receptionist at NAMPAK
- Admin Officer at Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
- Factory Operations Supervisor at FoodPro