Videographer - Filming & Editing at Youngstars Foundation
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: 16 February, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Youngstars Foundation
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
Videographer - Filming & Editing
- The Videographer is responsible for filming, editing and delivering outstanding video content for the Organization.
- S/he must be a multi-skilled, highly competent person who is flexible and knowledgeable enough to play different roles as circumstances require.
- The role is hands-on, and he/she must have creative capacity and technical skills.
- Producing, filming and editing video content.
- Experience in camera operation, 4k Cinema, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
- Setup and capture great shots to fulfill the brief. (Includes basic lighting and optimal audio capture)
- Editing video projects using Adobe Premiere Pro (Dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble-shooter)
- Working with a team of presenters, content creators, project lead or solo
- Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand production requirements to produce great results
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines, including working out of office hours and occasionally on weekends
- Flexible with good initiative to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for a number of outcomes.)
- Responsible and able to deliver outstanding service levels
- Experience of using HTML & Flash, Photoshop, Motion, After Effects and any other animation software will be an added advantage.
- Data wrangling
- Encoding & delivering for web/DVD/broadcast
- Media management and archiving of completed jobs
- A Degree/HND in political science, law, development studies or any other related social science discipline
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter, CV and recent passport photograph to: email@example.com
- Know More About Youngstars FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager at ThinkAxis Nigeria Limited
- Social Media and Content Manager at ThinkAxis Nigeria Limited
- Content Analyst Intern (Graduate Intern) at Freeme Digital
- Outdoor Advertising Manager at Osred Consulting Limited
- Proofreader at Osred Consulting Limited
- Graphics Designer at Osred Consulting Limited
- Broadcast Journalist (Multimedia), Health at BBC
- Reporter, Health at BBC