Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many "firsts" in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first t
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Lead: TowerCo within the Supply Chain Management Function.
- The role holder would be responsible for the management and governance of all TowerCo contracts.
Analysis of contract costs and optimization:
- Review and analysis of TowerCo contracts to identify cost optimization opportunities and improvement in contract terms
Monthly ordering, invoicing and TowerCo payment and reconciliation:
- Review site payment schedule from TowerCos ensuring alignment with the Finance and Networks teams
- Timely validation of sites schedules as per MasterTower Sharing Agreement (MTSD) for TowerCo payments
- Drive and monitor SLAs for quick validation of payments
- Preparation of all payment documents/ reports for TowerCos approval
Weekly & Monthly Reporting:
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Validation and review of HQ performance deck
- Analyse and prepare detailed commentary and insights on financial results
Key KPI Tracking and Reporting:
- Ensure timely submission of month end Business Reviews
- Graduate and/ or Post-Graduate degree in Business Administration, Economics and Finance
- Professional qualifications in Accounting (ACA).
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in FMCG or Telecoms industries
- Strong analytical communications and leadership skills
- Research and data gathering skills
- Details oriented
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.