Fraud System Analyst at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 12 January, 2018
Deadline: 18 January, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Fraud System Analyst
- To monitor telecommunications services and electronic interaction for any misuse as defined by NCC and MTN policy.
- Provide advice and recommendations on information systems strategy, policy management, security and service delivery
- Develop tests to challenge existing fraud processes and make recommendations for change.
- Identify unknown fraud, conduct behavioural patterning analysis and provide feedback on control development and improvement.
- Log all fraud queries and resolutions into the fraud management logbook promptly.
- Identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Perform analytical needs for fraud operations.
- Recommend additional tools and methods that could be deployed in combating fraud.
- Develop, integrate and implement solutions to identify, quantify and report all identified revenue leakages due to fraudulent activities and information system breaches and glitches.
- Following up with Revenue assurance and fraud Management system vendors to maintain the operation of the RA&Fraud system
- Monitoring and analyzing alarms generated by the fraud management system 24 hours a day and 7days a week.
- Client engagement by reviewing URS (User Requirement Specification) with business owners (Customers) to identify, document and assess technical and fraud risks to integrated products software, hardware, Projects and data.
- Collect and present appropriate evidence according to documented incident handling procedures to enable fraud prevention and detection.
- Provide input and feedback into fraud management reports.
- Carry out intelligence and trending analysis on key indicators and performance that have impact on losses through fraud and prepare and present materials on findings.
- Develop policies, processes and procedures to identify, control and mitigate all possible risk and security breaches.
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery
- Investigate and resolve subscriber fraud incidents promptly in conformance to documented policies.
- Ad hoc task and assist with internal investigations conducted by both Subscriber Fraud unit team and as well as Forensic unit in Business Risk Management.
- Engage/participate in development and monitoring of product life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of products.
- Contact customers regarding suspicious activity on their accounts.
- Ensure value creation when engaging with Customer.
- Assisting with the rollout of the fraud tools.
- Contributing to the review of fraud risk assessments, scenario analysis and new product or change initiative assessments.
- Detecting fraud, act upon and initiate preventive measures and verify that fraud claim investigations are completed on time and in accordance with set policies and procedures in order to protect the integrity and to fight corruption.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to evaluate the current systems and applied processes in order to identify any potential risk, to re-engineer certain controls in order to reduce risk of unauthorized request patterns.
- Reporting and provide analyses to support decision making and track market performance.
- Performing continual review and update on defined processes of Revenue Assurance and Fraud controls so as to accomplish all objectives in an effective, timely and efficient manner.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Leading ad hoc project work to implement new systems, work processes, technologies and drive adoption of new initiatives.
- Providing Auditors (Internal and External) with required data analysis and complies with the audit report recommendations.
- Standard Working Condition.
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Fraud Operational
- Analytical/policy experience
- Detailed investigation experience.
- Risk evaluation and control implementation work experience.
- Current trends in fraud detection.
- Fraud Management.
BA, BEd, BSc or HND.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
TO VIEW THE SALARIES OF MTN NIGERIA, CLICK HERE
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Manager, Corporate Transaction at MTN Nigeria
- Project Implementation Manager, Facilities at MTN Nigeria
- Regional Security Coordinator at MTN Nigeria
- New Media Officer at MTN Nigeria
- Advisor, State & Local Government Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, State & Local Government Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Public Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Advisor, Legislative Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Legislative Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Information Management at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- FullStack Developer at MI-C3 International Limited
- Business Technology Analyst at Sahara Group
- Database Administrator at RS Hunter Limited
- IT/Technical Officer at Gannetcity Limited
- PHP and MySQL Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- Creative Designer at Brandocks.com
- IT & Social Media Executive (IT/SME) at TL First
- Web Application Developer at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd