Senior Production Operator at STAT MARINE
Posted on: 20 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at STAT MARINE
Created in 1983, STAT MARINE is an entrepreneurial and client-focused organisation; it has won its reputation not only for its practical approach to operational and engineering issues, but also for its culture of dedication and integrity.
Senior Production Operator
Activities linked to Work Permit site validation / opening
- Take part into the Toolbox Talks and ensure hazard compensatory measures are in place,
- Perform regular checks, audits of the working locations.
- Activities linked to Work Preparation
- Prepare and perform isolation, flushing, inerting of equipment as requested,
- Ensure safe equipment handover to third parties.
- Activities linked to Daily Routine
- t the daily routine activities (visual checks, leak checks, set up / reset up, change over, ...)
- Participate in the periodic inspections and tests on Safety Equipment (Fire Water Pump, Deluge System, Emergency
- valves, …) and fill out the relevant log sheets,
- Carry out first level maintenance (e.g. valve greasing, pump tests, instrument checks, purging, draining, filter changeover /replacement, easy fix, …)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below