Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Senior Consultant to Senior Manager
Requisition Code: 143771
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Levels: Senior Consultant to Senior Manager
Business Unit/Service lines: Strategy and Operations; Human Capital; Technology and Digital
- As part of our plan to rapidly scale our business, Deloitte Consulting West Africa is looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
Main Purpose of Job
- To deliver the highest possible level of impact to our clients. This includes team leadership, sales, business development and project delivery.
- Junior roles are focused on exceptional delivery to clients. More senior roles are focused on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development.
- In these roles, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
Qualifications & Experience Required
Only candidates with the following minimum requirements will be considered:
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- At least 5 to 12 years’ experience in a Consulting environment, depending on level of entry
- Post graduate qualification with excellent academic results
- 5 to 12 years’ experience in a Consulting environment, in your service line and industry
- Prior industry work experience
- Strong business acumen and business judgement
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and execute projects
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good financial knowledge
Specific speciality experience including (for example):
- Digital, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Programming, Web Development, Databases, Enterprise Architecture, Systems Integration
- Strategy and Operations
- Corporate and Business Unit Strategy
- Supply Chain
- Business Model Transformation
- Finance Transformation
- Human Capital
- Organisation Transformation and Talent
- HR Transformation
- HR Analytics
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities:
- Living our Purpose - Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence - Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive - Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction - Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development - Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge - Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership - Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
Method of Application
Applicants shouldsend their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information
TO VIEW SALARIES OF DELOITTE CLICK HERE
Interested and qualified? Go to Deloitte career website on jobs2.deloitte.com to apply