If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Content Writer - Intern
Ref No: 1700002L
Employee Status: Entry Level
- The Ideal Candidate should be enthusiastic, self- motivated and possess an inherent love for writing.
- Should have basic training and experience in the art of copywriting, creating unique content for the web and the development of engaging content that can be used in marketing or advertising campaigns.
- The content writer will be responsible for:
- Sourcing for content for our social media and newsletters
- Sourcing for appropriate content for our blogs
Ideal candidates should have:
- Experience in writing for blogs
- Great with social media
- Knowledge of Wordpress will be a plus
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to adopt different styles/tones
- Ability to think quickly, make decisions
- Organization and creativity
- Excellent communication skills.
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing,
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.