Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Business Support Engineer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and implementing RAN "BSC/RNC/Node B/RBS" environment by providing onsite hardware and software system support; identifying system improvements; upgrading, installing, monitoring and configuration of systems.
- Handle emergency outages in RAN domain "BSC/RNC/Node B/RBS" and provide support to RAN Engineers for resolution of critical issues
- Ensure availability of RAN network of Airtel Nigeria
- Manage all networks operations and maintenace tasks related to RAN for Airtel Nigeria
- Applicants must have track record of working in a high paced environment and show a strong ability to lead a RAN team.
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization.
Applicants must have:
- At least 8 years work experience within the telecoms space
- Good knowledge of RAN design and dimensioning
- Good knowledge of IP Networking and design
- Good knowledge of Network evolution and standards bodies 3GPP, ITU
- Good knowledge of ZTE's business process
- Strong telecommunications radio knowledge in RAN domain
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong analytical and troobleshooting capabilities
- Strong problem solving and decision making capabilities
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale