Business Support Engineer at Airtel
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: 19 October, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Business Support Engineer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and implementing RAN "BSC/RNC/Node B/RBS" environment by providing onsite hardware and software system support; identifying system improvements; upgrading, installing, monitoring and configuration of systems.
- Handle emergency outages in RAN domain "BSC/RNC/Node B/RBS" and provide support to RAN Engineers for resolution of critical issues
- Ensure availability of RAN network of Airtel Nigeria
- Manage all networks operations and maintenace tasks related to RAN for Airtel Nigeria
- Applicants must have track record of working in a high paced environment and show a strong ability to lead a RAN team.
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization.
Applicants must have:
- At least 8 years work experience within the telecoms space
- Good knowledge of RAN design and dimensioning
- Good knowledge of IP Networking and design
- Good knowledge of Network evolution and standards bodies 3GPP, ITU
- Good knowledge of ZTE's business process
- Strong telecommunications radio knowledge in RAN domain
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong analytical and troobleshooting capabilities
- Strong problem solving and decision making capabilities
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Airtel
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Technology & Customer Support Executive at Airtel
- Know More About AirtelSimilar Jobs
- iOS Engineer at Max.ng
- Android Engineer at Max.ng
- Frontend Engineer at Max.ng
- Agile Product Manager at Vantage Advisory
- Project Support at Byteworks
- Project Manager at Byteworks
- Software Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- Technical Support and Website Management at Precise Lighting