DBH is an African infrastructure and information technology company primarily based in Nigeria, West Africa. We are industry leaders in providing quality standards based infrastructure and technology solutions to a wide range of sectors.
Our Infrastructure and IT products covers a number of areas including raised access flooring, structured cabling, internal partitions, IP networking and telephony solutions and business furniture. While our IT Consultancy offers Infrastructure and IT advisory and design services to businesses on a strategic and operational level. We provide a number of turnkey solutions that combines our expertise and services to deliver an end-to-end solution to our clients.
Analyst Training Program
Minimum Qualification: University degree in Engineering, Mathematics and Science (Minimum second class upper) MSc is an added advantage.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills Good communication skills, oral and written High level of integrity Computer literacy, MS Office High observational skills
- Flare for numbers and be business savvy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD
- Review the RFPs submitted from the client ensuring that it is progressed through the RFP lifecycle.
- Obtain assistance from other departments (Engineering, Administration, Finance, etc.) as required to prepare the proposal.
- Clearly define the requirements and Scope of Work offered to the client and identifies any clarifications or exceptions to the client’s request.
- Ensure utilization of approved company vendors and OEMs, requesting costs if necessary to complete the RFP.
- Submit proposals within the required timeframe, ensuring follow-up within 3 days of submission.
- Obtain feedback from projects for “lessons learned” to incorporate in future proposals.
- Prepare and review purchase orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, specifications and send copies to OEMs
- Placing orders with our OEMs, tracking and following up on progress through to delivery, respond to queries about order status, changes, or cancellations
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for the RFP, liaise with Logistics to order required materials when necessary.
- Assist in project planning, budgeting of all projects assigned to you
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables and make revisions as and when the need arises.
- Develop or update project plans for projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and resourcing.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting and analyzing information from all lead engineers ensuring that the weekly report is sent out to the client in a timely manner
- Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with Engineers on project progress as well as effectively lead the discussion
- Ensure project documents such as high level project plans, , SOWs, Change Request Form are completed
- Identify the elements of project risks that are likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- Attend client quality management meetings
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
- Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site Engineer
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standard of excellence of the company.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs and cover letter to email@example.com