Regional Research Manager at International Data Corporation (IDC)
Posted on: 19 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at International Data Corporation (IDC)
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy.
Regional Research Manager
- IDC is looking for Research Manager to lead the West African research operations. The position will serve both Nigerian as well as support the Ghana research programmes and provide inputs into the broader Middle East and Africa research programme.
- The Regional Research Manager (West Africa) carries responsibility for the West African research operations, and will work with an international team dedicated to research, event and advisory services.
- Management of West African research staff
- Management of and contribution to African IDC CIS contribution from West Africa
- Provide business development and pre-sales support to the West African region
- Oversee consulting project deliverables originating from the West African Research team
- Present research and consulting findings to senior level audiences at IDC led and custom client events
- Research leadership and specialization in the IT services area for West Africa
- Management of West African research quality and delivery.
- Bachelors University Degree in ICT, Science, Commerce. A Masters Degree will be given preference.
- Research management and client and sales management skills, preference will be given to candidates with specific ICT sector B2B research and consulting experience
- People management experience and emotional maturity
- Familiarity with IT market developments and knowledge of the ICT market in West Africa
- Established relationships with research and consulting users at the largest IT vendors in West Africa would be an advantage;
- Solid background in B2B market research, professional services industry or consulting;
- Exceptional use of MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word software packages
- Excellent analytical thinking skills and detailed understanding of macro-economic and commercial environment influencing the West African ICT sector
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous working demands
- Willingness to work in a growing and fast-changing environment;
- 10-12 years of business experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to International Data Corporation (IDC) career website on eucareers-idc.icims.com to apply
- Know More About International Data Corporation (IDC)Similar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited